Monday, May 4, 2009

Milk and Cookies any one?



Ok so Ive been trying different techniques of doll making, from cloth to modeling clay and this is my first attempt which I was very pleased with .


I give you Mable, the old crazy spinster lady who the neighborhood made fun of, but one day she got even.

How you say? Well let me tell you the story.


Mable was quite the little baker so being tired of the names,looks and pranks, she baked some cookies one spring day and invited the neighbors over .

Now the neighbors not being able to say no to fresh baked cookies and cold wholesome milk came straight over . As they enjoyed the scrumptious cookies and milk they began to feel ill, so ill that well ..they soon met their demise.


Oh yes, Mable got even and put an end to the taunts and the rude calls

for she mixed arsenic in the milk that the neighbors drank all!




What a wicked little lady Mable was don't you agree? But I hear her cookies were to die for ;)

No comments: