Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bayou Beauty




A new lovely lady listed this morning on eBay called "Bayou Beauty" .This one has a theme of Bayou elegance and a touch of voodoo. A Southern Gothic inspiration from stories told of high society ladies from the south having secret rooms in which they keep hidden from the public eye. A place where their alters are set, voodoo dolls of those who they wish to get rid of or manipulate are made and black magic spells are cast to attract more money or a lover at what ever cost . A bit of a different theme than normal but so intriguing for me I thought, "why not have fun with it ?" She even comes with her own little voodoo doll and love spell bottle charms !
Drop by and take a speeksie :)

~Nina.

2 comments:

Iva Wilcox said...

She's lovely Nina! One of these days, I'm going to have one of your gothic belles. I really enjoy the stories you tell about them. Have a wonderful week...Iva

faerydustpixy said...

Beautiful! I just love her costuming.